Terms Of Service
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and the account holder (hereinafter called Customer) and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered with or without prior notification.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify our Billing Department (email@example.com) so we can initiate a closure of your account. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT shall constitute your approval. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
1. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for damages the customer suffers. This includes but is not limited to, loss of data resulting from hardware failure, hacks & malware attacks, delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber’s errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties.
2. Services provided to the Customer by Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material, material that is with adult content only. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement. Pornography and Child pornography are prohibited, including: sexual content, or direct links to adult content elsewhere. This is applies for sites that promote any illegal activity, violence or content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the internet. Links to such material are also prohibited. Examples of non-acceptable content or links are: Pornography, Child Pornography, Hackers applications/archives, Warez sites, proxy applications, IRC, rapid leach, torrents, torrents listings, spam applications.
3. Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party’s loss of data due to any technical / non-technical incident or breach / violation of any covenant contained in this Policy and resulting from the Customer’s use of the service.
4. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber. Customers may not sell, lease, rent or assign accounts to any party not named in this Policy. All shared hosting accounts (PaceStart, PacePro, PaceBiz, PaceMax, PaceUltra Windows & Linux hosting) can not be used for resell purposes.
5. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, if agreed by Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis. Fees for domain name registration/transfer, domain protection, additional site builder licenses, SSL certificates, dedicated server orders and fees, downgrade/upgrade fees, any license fees for products purchased through us, and IP are not refundable. If a customer re-registers after Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s cancellation of the account without Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s written consent, Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will cancel Customer’s account and all dues and fees paid to date regardless of whether service has been rendered will be forfeited. Additionally, any amounts due will be immediately payable.
6. Domain name registration/transfer, domain protection, site builder, setup fees (if apply) are not refundable. A Rs.499.00 license fee will be deducted from all canceled accounts that have activated their web builders prior to the account expiration date. All specials/free optional services need to be redeemed within the first 2 months (including: free domain registration, SSL, static IP, domain ID protection).
7. Refunds are subjected to agreement by Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd..
8. Additionally, CUSTOMER agrees not to utilize the Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message to 50 or more recipients or eight or more newsgroups in a single day. Violating this clause may result in service interruption or account cancellation.
9. Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. “spamware”) and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
10. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age.
11. Customer shall ensure that its use of Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s network services shall not disrupt Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. Customer is responsible for the security of all files and content installed under the hosting account and is required to maintain any software installed to up to date version in order to avoid security breaches. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber, Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to place CPU process / Disk Space / Bandwidth limits on the Customer’s account or even discontinue the account without prior notice to prevent disruption of service to other customers. Customers shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof. No message may be mass distributed, “broadcast,” or otherwise sent on an intrusive basis to any Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. user or to any directly or indirectly attached network. Use of Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s service, Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s equipment or any site hosted on any Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. network.
12. Customer warrants that any material submitted for publication on Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others or contain anything obscene or libelous. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement. All communications to/from Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s personnel via e-ticket, email, and live chat are confidential and property of Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., and therefore can not be disclosed or distributed without our written consent.
13. If Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party’s copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items. First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer’s materials. Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible. With this information in-hand, Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., at its discretion, may at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
14. Use of other organizations’ networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
15. For all new domains, there is a yearly non-refundable registration fee. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will automatically pay this fee as well as all annual non-refundable renewal fees on your behalf to the Domain Registry while your Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. account is active and current. The Registration / Renewal / Transfer of a domain name after the order is placed is subject to confirmation by Domain Registry. In case of failure to process the Domain order due to any reason, full refund will be issued to customer.
16. Use of Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s hosting services could involve listing subscriber’s participation in relevant directories, and subscriber expressly grants permission for such listings.
17. Hosting disk space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Website files and content of the hosted Websites only, not for storage of large quantities of emails, media or other data nor for the sole purpose of mass/unsolicited mailing with a maximum single file size limit of 50 MB. Hosting space may not be used as offsite storage for electronic files or for third party electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any hosting space (disk usage) limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials, and/or in discontinuation of your services or account. For MS SQL remote connections, the provided remote connection interface is to be used with the purpose of managing your MS SQL database remotely and NOT for the purpose of using our MS SQL for remote SQL storage for other sites/applications, violating this policy will result in account suspension.
18. Any party seeking to report any other potential violations of this Agreement may contact Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. account. You must notify Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to formally cancel your account with Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to avoid further charges.
20. Account Cancellation: You must notify Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. formally by sending an Account Cancellation request Email at email@example.com enclosing proper credentials and account details sent from email id registered with us.. NOTE: We will NOT process any other requests submitted outside of our Account Cancellation Email. If you do not notify us we will automatically renew your account for the next billing cycle – 1 month before the account expiration date. Orders received for previously canceled accounts will not be processed and accounts will not be activated. Credit card or PayPal charge backs will result in automatic cancellation and deletion of the customer’s account from our servers. A Rs.500.00 re-activation fee will apply to all suspended accounts due to non-payments of due fees.
21. On occasion, Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may have a need to communicate with its customers through email issues related to billing, as well as changes, additions and modifications to the network. It is the responsibility of the customer to check email sent to the primary login email address on the account.
22. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. of any changes to their account, such as phone number, address, credit card information, etc. Customers will be required to provide verification for security purposes authorizing them to make any changes to that account.
23. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for partial/complete failure or versions of any Third Party Applications including the free application provided with the hosting account. It will be the responsibility of respective application authors/developers to provide support for them to work with the server technology.
24. Client’s use of profanity in language, or abuse towards any Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’s employee via chat, email, phone, our e-ticket system, or in any other form will result in a complete block from our support system, and subject the client to an account cancellation without a refund.
25. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has zero tolerance for any Email Spam activities through its network and any accounts detected of such activity will be suspended with immediate effect. Also to fight against spam Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. servers only allow SMTP authenticated outgoing emails with a maximum limit of 60 emails per hours.
26. Hosting Plan Upgrade/Downgrade fees. Customers can upgrade their hosting plans at any time by contacting Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. support team via support ticket. There will be no charges applicable for plan upgrades and the reaming payment of the customer against the lower plan will be adjusted against the upgraded plan’s fee on prorate basis. As for plan downgrades, a one time fee of Rs.250.00/- will be applicable while downgrading to a lower plan or lower billing cycle for same plan.
27. Any individual/company who registers an account with Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will also get subscribed automatically to receive sales, support, billing and promotional emails/SMS on their registered email address/mobile number. To unsubscribe from our mailing/SMS lists please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with necessary account details.
28. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or its Upstream providers reserve the right to Discontinue/Deprecate any Product/Service if deemed as “Non-Feasible” to operate any longer due to technical or commercial aspects of the product/service irrespective of the term/billing cycle for which the product/service is purchased. In such an event, alternate solutions will be offered to customers. The solutions offered may not be exact in specifications as the original product/service but will be compensatory with the remaining term on the product/service. Since alternate solutions are offered, no refunds will be applicable in such cases.
29. We offerUnlimited resources for websites with our web hosting plans which is specified in plan details whereever applicable. Since some resources are phsyically impossible to offer as unlimited, an initial quota is provided with the plan which can be extended on-demand near total consumption. Also some resources are unlimited by default in assigned plan quota however subject to excessive resource usage and acceptable user policy. Also, all Shared Hosting Plans have a soft limit on single database size of 1GB Per Database & total 5GB Database Storage and single Mailbox size of 1GB Per Mailbox & 5GB total Mail Storage. It is responsibility of the user to maintain the storage below these levels and crossing these limits will be considered as excessive resource usage.
30. We offer Business Email Hosting service which is a specialized Cloud based Email service. Each Email ID of Business Email can store upto 5 GB of Email Messages. This limit cannot be increased or decreased at any point of time in service. To ensure fair usage, an hourly email sending limit of 100 Emails is applicable. Business Email Hosting Accounts are offered with an Annual Billing Cycle. The due date of the service will be exactly 1 year from the pruchase / renewal of the first Business Email Account for a specific domain name. Accounts can be added at any time to the service, and the due date of the newly added accounts will be same as the first account purchase / renewal.In case of addition of accounts during any time of the service, the minimum operating cost of Rs.350 (excl. tax) per account is applicable and rates cannot go below this cost. Accounts can also be decreased at any time however it does not imply any refunds for remaining term of the accounts. Also, any request to decrease accounts must be placed before service due date as after due date, renewals are possible only for all accounts as on due date.
31. Any Uptime Guarantees offered by Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. correspond and relate to “Network” at DataCenter which commits 99.9% connectivity with DataCenter. This Uptime Guarantee does not extend to downtimes resulting from Firewall IP Blocks, Scheduled Network/Hardware Maintenance, Server Hardware Failures/Replacements and OS/Software Level Issues within Server.
32. For products on which Free Trial is offered, the Due Date of the trial product will always be calculated from the date of Sign Up for Trial. If Free Trial product invoices are not paid till last date of Trial, the product will be automatically cancelled on next day without prior notice. Also Moneyback Guarantee is not applicable on products for which the customer has already taken Trial.
33. All payment Invoices will be sent via email in form of PDF attachments which will considered as Electronic Receipts and valid payment proof. In case client requires a signed and stamped Hard Copy of the Paid Invoice, we will send the same via Courier within India at an additional Postage Fee of Rs.100.
34. Free Website Migration Assistance: Any products or offers that may come with Free Website Migration Assistance will include migration service of Website Files and MS SQL / MySQL Databases upto a total size of 1 GB per account. This service does not cover migration of Emails. Also a maximum of upto 10 Websites will be migrated. Due to technical nature of web applications, we provide best efforts support to make your website run after migration, however, we do not gurantee it. You mae have to make necessary changes to your website to ensure all functions work as original. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not cover and is not responsible for any costs incurred due to any change or loss of data/business during or due to the Website Migration process.
35. Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. offers its services to end-users by packaging various Hardware and Software components. The service rates depend on the cost price of these Hardware and Software components. In the event of any change in pricing for Hardware or Softwares in in use, there will be a service rates revision applicable to end-users as well. Such a service rate revision may apply for ongoing services as well. Some scenarios where such service rate revision may apply are DataCenter Migrations, Server upgrades, Changes in Licensing cost of softwares like cPanel,, Plesk etc.
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
We shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to
Pace Infonet Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
201, Sharda Chambers,
Mumber – 400009
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Amount to be refunded will be decided by us based on the usage on service or type of product. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their product/service and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
For Cancellations please contact us on our helpdesk at email@example.com.
Requests received later than 30 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our products/services we can provide a refund subject to review & approval by our team. Refunds are eligible for products/services within first 30 days of purchase.
If paid by Payment Gateway, refunds will be issued to the original card/bank provided at the time of purchase and in case of payments done with other methods or refund not possible from gateway, refunds will be processed to the Bank Account furnished by customer. Depending upon the mode of refund, it may take upto 7 to 10 working days for refund tto be processed.
Need more info about Terms of Service? Contact Us